For both French and foreign students, the State pays most of the tuition fees for education in higher public institutes.
For CampusArt higher schools of art, applied art, architecture and public universities are concerned.
Students enrolled in a higher school of public art and design or in a higher national school of public architecture (under the supervision of the Ministry of Culture) are not affected by the differentiated registration fees.
The annual tuition fixed for all public institutions have been set to:
- Licence programs : €170 for European Economic Area and Switzerland students, €2770 for non-European Economic Area students. Exemptions possible on CampusArt, after applying on CampusArt at the time of the eligibility phase online
- Master programs : €243 for European Economic Area and Switzerland students, €3770 for non-European Economic Area students Students. Exemptions possible on CampusArt, after applying on CampusArt at the time of the eligibility phase online
- Doctorat programs : €380
– host establishments according to their attractiveness strategy defined upstream. The exemptions offered by its establishments can be total or partial;
– diplomatic posts with regard to their budgetary envelope and their policy vis-à-vis excellence candidates or their university cooperation strategy.
- Public Art and Design Higher Schools and Public National Higher Schools of Architecture:
- Diplôme National D’Art (DNA) – Licence degree: from €350 for students in public art shools
- Diplôme D’Etudes En Architecture (DEEA) – Licence degree: from €370 for students in public architecture shools
- Diplôme National Supérieur d’Expression Plastique (DNSEP) – Master degree: from €400 for students in public art shools
- Diplôme D’Etat d’Architecte (DEA) – Master degree: from €512 for students in public architecture shools
To these amounts can be added additional fees for specific services.
The cost of enrollment in private institutions is significantly higher (usually from 3,000 to 20,000 euros per year).