Prerequisites to apply
The application on CampusArt is free
(See the prerequisites for each training in the online catalog
(See the prerequisites for each training in the online catalog https://www.campusart.org/artsearch/#/catalog)
Sufficient level in french
Personal work / portfolio
Only the content of the website, and not the form, will be taken into consideration; it is in no way necessary to use sophisticated presentations with animations or other effects. This site will provide the basis on which juries from the art schools may decide to interview candidates by telephone.
You have :
before the closing of the application site:
Click here to read the application guide
Click here to apply
Closure of the application site: March 31, 2023
Steps in the CampusArt application process
The essential steps for a successful CampusArt record
Get information about
Look closely calendar application CampusArt.
Get information about the different procedures, join a French institution depends on your nationality, country of residence and nature of the proposed study:
Choose your programs
– The programs are automatically registered in your basket. In your cart, click on “exporter pour candidature” and you can then paste them into your electronic file in the right place. Please note that you can only register 7 programs options on the application website.
For the students concerned, you have the right to choose schools that are not connected to the “Etudes en France” procedure, that is to say which do not appear in the list of schools on “Etudes en France”: These schools are on CampusArt, we invite you to use this application platform. The “Studies in France” procedure is compulsory for students from the countries concerned but not for French higher education establishments. It is therefore normal that you do not find all the schools in the list of the Studies in France procedure. On CampusArt, you can apply to these schools.
– Use the same computer for steps 1 and 2.
– You can change your selection to the final validation of your electronic file.
Fill out your application online
– Complete your online application in French or in English. All the programs’ responsible of members CampusArt schools will have access to your file as soon as it is approved by us.Online application User’s guide/F.A.Q.
– In the “Make a placement request” tab, click on “Add code formations” and Paste CampusArt catalog formations in the field “add code formations” with your ctrl + v keys then click on this button button: the computer imports the formations recorded in step 1.
Warning: you will validate your electronic file. Make sure you have uploaded all the documents to the information entered.
List of supporting documents to be attached online
Here is the list of supporting documents that you need to add on your application and profile file:
* 2 letters of recommendation (written in French, English or Spanish);
* Official documents (diplomas, certificates, etc.) supporting the information you provided in your electronic information, translated into French by a qualified translator. If your documents are in Spanish or English, you can send them as is without a translator;
* Reports (transcripts) of your grades in their original language AND translated into French by a qualified translator (translations are optional for grade reports in Spanish or English);
* your French test result (TCF, TEF, DELF or DALF) if you already have it. If you do not have it yet, choose “being obtained” from the drop-down menu. If you correspond to the French test waiver case, indicate it;
* Your birth certificate or equivalent record of birth, translated into French by a qualified translator (translations are optional for grade reports in Spanish or English);
* 1 passport photo;
* Three envelopes with your name and address in 2 languages (your original language and French) for your attestation.
The deadline to upload your supporting documents is indicated on the CampusArt Web site and on the calendar above.
If you can not do it, send a complete pdf file by mail to email@example.com (don’t exceed a maximum weight of 7 megs) or using TransferNow (www.transfernow.net), or copies, Do not send original documents, without staples at the following address:
Direction des Relations Extérieures et Institutionnelles
CampusArt – Marie Chamoreau
28, rue de la Grange-aux-Belles
75010 Paris – France
- CampusArt inform you about your file receipt.
- CampusArt verifies that the documents uploaded are consistent with your electronic file and validates the appropriate your CampusArt application on your online account.
Validation does not mean selection: the selection of candidates is done by institutions.
Pay attention at the schools proposals
CampusArt members are sending you an offer on your CampusArt online account :
- Periodically review your mails and your CampusArt online account to track results.
- You may receive one or more proposals. Schools report:
* The exact wording of the proposed program;
* The amount of fees for the proposed progral. Institutions will let you know whether or not they waive tuition fees when they make their admission proposals;
* Coordinates of the institution and the person in charge of registration.
Accept a proposal and complete your registration
Program choice and payment of fees:
– If you receive multiple offers, you must choose only one offer. The chosen school guarantees your pre-registration if you agree.
– Every institutions can give you an offer even if you did not indicate in your five top choices some of these schools.
– If you decide to respond positively to any suggestions you have to confirm your registration:
* Using the specific electronic form that is available on your CampusArt account;
* By paying expenses CampusArt folder, in the amount of 300 euros, by international credit card via our secur system or bank transfer (expenses not reimbursed). Please follow the directions on your secure CampusArt online account.
CampusArt and your certificates
Once your registration is completed by paying the CampusArt fees, the CampusArt Paris team:
- send you by email and by post:
* Certification of pre-registration in your future college or university;
* Certification of application and payment CampusArt;
- send your name and these two certificates to Campus France Espace your country, thus accelerating the visa application.
Warning: any student who did not complete his CampusArt application will not be on the list sent to the Campus France Areas of his country.
Enroll in higher education
- Countries using the “Etudes en France” procedure Some countries provide facilities “Etudes en France” procedure for students who will be enrolled by CampusArt: half price or free for fees exemption or maintenance of acceleration. This is the case of Algeria, China, Côte d’Ivoire, Colombia, Vietnam, Russia,…
- From countries in the European Union
- Others countries
First end your CampusAt procedure.