Prerequisites to apply
3 years in art or architecture
Good level in french
French as a foreign language
Personal work / portfolio
Only the content of the website, and not the form, will be taken into consideration; it is in no way necessary to use sophisticated presentations with animations or other effects. This site will provide the basis on which juries from the art schools may decide to interview candidates by telephone.
Steps in the CampusArt application process
The essential steps for a successful CampusArt record
Get information about
Look closely calendar application CampusArt.
Get information about the different procedures, join a French institution depends on your nationality, country of residence and nature of the proposed study:
Choose your programs
– The training is automatically recorded on your computer and then import into your electronic file in step 2. Note: you can only record 5 programs choices on the online application.
– Use the same computer for steps 1 and 2.
– You can change your selection to the final validation of your electronic file.
Fill out your application online
– Complete your online application in French. All the programs’ responsible of members CampusArt schools will have access to your file as soon as it is approved by us.Online application User’s guide/F.A.Q.
– In the “indications des préférences” tab, click “ma sélection”: Computer is going to upload programs you saved in step 1.
Warning: At the end of step 2, you validate your electronic file. Make sure you have all the documents (for paper folder) to the information entered.
Constitution and sending your paper file
Your paper application file must contain:
* This document, signed
* Your educational plan (printed and signed)
* Two sealed letters of reference
* Official documents (diplomas, certificates, etc.) supporting the information you provided in your electronic information, translated into French by a qualified translator. If your documents are in Spanish or English, you can send them as is without a translator.
* Reports (transcripts) of your grades in their original language AND translated into French by a qualified translator (translations are optional for grade reports in Spanish or English).
* Your birth certificate or equivalent record of birth, translated into French by a qualified translator (translations are optional for grade reports in Spanish or English).
* Two passport photos with your full name inscribed on the back.
* Three envelopes with your name and address in 2 languages (your original language and French) for your attestation.
Send this complete paper file: in pdf by mail to email@example.com (don’t exceed a maximum weight of 7 megs) or using WeTransfer (https://www.wetransfer.com) or, copies:do not send original documents, without staples, at your expense at the following address (If you choose to send by email you must send your photos, references’ letters and envelopes by mail) :
Direction des Relations Extérieures et Institutionnelles
Service de la Valorisation de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
28, rue de la Grange-aux-Belles
75010 Paris – France
- CampusArt inform you by email about your file receipt at Campus France Paris.
- CampusArt verifies that the “paper” documents received are consistent with your electronic file and validates the appropriate your CampusArt application on your online account.
Validation does not mean selection: the selection of candidates is done by institutions.
Pay attention at the schools proposals
CampusArt members are sending you an offer on your CampusArt online account :
- Periodically review your mails and your CampusArt online account to track results.
- You may receive one or more proposals. Schools report:
* The exact wording of the proposed program;
* The amount of fees for the proposed progral;
* Coordinates of the institution and the person in charge of registration.
Accept a proposal and complete your registration
Program choice and payment of fees:
– If you receive multiple offers, you must choose only one course. The chosen school guarantees your pre-registration if you agree.
– Every institutions can give you an offer even if you did not indicate in your five top choices some of these schools.
– If you decide to respond positively to any suggestions you have to confirm your registration:
* Using the specific electronic form that is available on your CampusArt account;
* By paying expenses CampusArt folder, in the amount of 300 euros, by international credit card via our secur system or bank transfer (expenses not reimbursed if you change your mind). Please follow the directions on your secure CampusArt online account.
CampusArt and your certificates
Once your registration is completed by paying the CampusArt fees, the CampusArt Paris team:
- send you by email and by post:
* Certification of pre-registration in your future college or university;
* Certification of application and payment CampusArt;
- send your name and these two certificates to Campus France Espace your country, thus accelerating the visa application.
Warning: any student who did not complete his CampusArt application will not be on the list sent to the Campus France Areas of his country.
Enroll in higher education
- From a country using the “Etudes en France” procedure Some countries provide facilities “Etudes en France” procedure for students who will be enrolled by CampusArt : half price or free for fees exemption or maintenance of acceleration. This is the case of Algeria, China, Côte d’Ivoire, Colombia,… Check with your Campus France Area.
- From countries in the European Union
- Others countries