CampusArt and countries using the “Etudes en France” procedure
Mandatory registration procedure in the countries using the “Etudes en France” procedure
The “Etudes en France” procedure begins with the creation of a personal electronic application file, a process you can complete at your own pace. An application fee is charged.
The “Etudes en France” mechanism offers prospective students the benefit of guidance and support at every step in the admission process, from application to enrollment. It even allows applicants to apply for their visa online and to track the progress of their electronic application.
Applicants open a personal account on the Web site of the Campus France office in their country of residence. From there they follow a paperless procedure that enables them to submit applications for admission and to dialog with the staff of the Campus France office in their country and with representatives of the institutions from which they hope to receive an offer of admission (whether under the DAP program or not).
To apply create your online account
First create your CampusArt account and do not forget to activate it using our sended email. Complete your CampusArt application in French. All the programs advisers of the CampusArt members schools will have access to your application as soon as it is approved by us.Online application User’s guide/F.A.Q.
If you live in one of the following countries, you must use the online “Etudes en France” procedure :
(to create your “Etudes en France” folder, click)
Some countries provide facilities “Etudes en France” procedure for students who will be enrolled by CampusArt : half price or free for fees exemption or maintenance of acceleration. This is the case of Algeria, China, Côte d’Ivoire, Colombia, Vietnam … Check with your Campus France Area.
If you already have a “Etudes en France” file:“Etudes en France” Procedure : view your file
In the countries in which the “Etudes en France” procedure is active, the Campus France local office:
- offers applicants interactive online assistance, information, and guidance using a personal messaging system
- helps applicants schedule language tests
- receives from the team CampusArt list of students enrolled in a school of art and architecture by CampusArt and certificates of pre-registration. Warning: any student who did not complete his application CampusArt will not be on the list sent to Campus France Areas of the country.
- examines applications for completeness and verifies the authenticity of degrees
- schedules interviews with applicants concerning their educational plans.